Canadian Forces Appreciation Bonus Program has been included in the following program launch:
To show our appreciation and thanks, GM Canada is launching the all-new GM Heroes Program with a $1000 (tax inclusive) offer. This incentive can be used
towards the purchase, finance or lease of an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. The following individuals are eligible:
- Canadian Forces Personnel: Active service personnel, current reservists, veterans and their respective spouses (including surviving)
- First Responders: Active Canadian firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers and their respective spouses
- Professional Healthcare Workers: Active Nurses, Doctors and Professional Healthcare Workers at Canadian hospitals, clinics and retirement/nursing homes
- All Active Service Personnel (past or present) of the Canadian Forces
- All Current Reservists of the Canadian Forces
- All Veterans of the Canadian Forces
- The spouses & surviving spouses of above (must show documentation)
Canadian First Responders:
- All Active Canadian Firefighters, Police, EMT/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers and their respective spouses
Professional Healthcare Workers:
- Active Nurses, Doctors and Professional Healthcare Workers at Canadian hospitals, clinics and retirement/nursing homes.
- Eligible individuals must provide:
- Canadian Forces: Valid proof of current or former membership in the Canadian Forces to be eligible.
CFOne cards will be accepted as proof of eligibility for the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount.
- Canadian First Responders: Valid proof of employment/government-issued ID with them to the dealership to
- Professional Healthcare Workers: Valid proof of current employment (i.e., recent pay stub, ID badge, etc.)
and license where applicable to the dealership to verify eligibility.
- There is no restriction on the number of vehicles an eligible individual can purchase or lease during the allowed delivery period (multiple purchases/leases per
single qualifying document are permitted).
- Family members of Canadian Forces and Canadian First Responder Personnel (other than their spouse) are not eligible for this program.
- Family members of Professional Healthcare Workers are not eligible for this program.
SPOUSE: Eligible individuals may transfer this offer to their spouse.
INDIVIDUAL TO BUSINESS:
Eligible individuals may transfer this offer to a business that they own. Proof of relationship and business documentation need to be provided. (i.e., a copy of
business incorporation papers, license for operation or other proof of business ownership).