Wolfe Cadillac, the first stand alone Cadillac Dealership in Edmonton, is looking for an exceptional person to work in our State-of-the-Art Dealership. We have been a family owned and operated business for over 95 years and pride ourself on our quality employees and providing great customer service. We are expanding and require a full-time professional, experienced Red-seal licensed technician for our Service Department. Hours will consist of Monday to Friday 8-4:30 pm and occasional Saturdays 8-12:00 pm.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 5+ years of Service Technician experience required
- ASE Certification required
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check